Saturday, December 03, 2005

Shannon the Slut

Today’s posts as Jeremy keyed off of the incredibly short skirt Shannon Lake was wearing in today’s strip. In the prior strips she was wearing a knee length skirt. Shannon is showing leg for some reason, and I decided that Shannon wanted some things that Justin, the computer program, couldn’t give her. In this case, Jeremy. Shannon is so aggressive with April in the strips; I decided that she could be even more aggressive with Jeremy.

The good Constable has returned back to Otter County. I was not inspired to do any more Mtigwaki-based snark with him today after 3 days of it. Don’t worry, he’ll be back to Mtigwaki soon enough.

Howard the dog is in the more than capable hands of qnjones still, but that story is getting close to drawing to a close with their arrival at Brenda Starr’s house. It has been interesting working with qnjones on this story. I make these suggestions of things that can be done, and she blows them up to fantastic snarking proportions. It will be a little sad for me when Howard turns to man again, and not just because he won’t have clean teeth and nice hair.

Tomorrow’s strip: More zits and Shannon. Shannon is putting on her coat and April already has one on, so maybe this is a sign that this storyline is coming to an end as they leave school. Let’s hope so.

4 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Oh, man, please let this current "story" be over! Cut to: Liz, Mike, even Elly, John, or Jim. Or the pets! Just--end this one, please, please, please!

6:50 AM  
Blogger howard said...

At least the next strip will be Sunday, so you know it won't be zits. Of course I thought that last Sunday, and I was wrong.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howard ... Um.
No Love? Did I do a sucky first post? ::Confused::

: (

Adrianne

8:13 AM  
Blogger howard said...

Good post. I was really tired when I finished my follow-up post and opted not hit the love thread for your post until this morning.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home