Sunday, November 20, 2005

Can't tell the Characters Without a Cue Card

I was writing love stuff for Becky and Duncan today. I don’t think I ever have written the feminine perspective about love before. It’s kind of eerie. I am gradually pushing through the material I spoke with to qnjones about Becky before she went on vacation. I hope I can get through it before I leave.

The Gerald / April dinner. Typically with this situation, Gerald’s father is a man who speaks nonstop about sex. But aprilp_katje had set up the dinner as a way for April to get acquainted with Gerald’s mom at her request. So, I tried to take that a different route, with Gerald’s mom being more interested in Gerald’s future than his sex life. With luck, aprilp_katje will post April reactions.

Jeremy. Adrianne_p posted that she had a conversation in mind for Jeremy and Alexandra Love, but she wanted me to finish up their date. I tried to do that and leave enough loose ends for Adrianne_p to post Alexandra’s perspective on the date.

Constable Paul Wright. Still writing his secret smut. Otherwise biding his time until he gets together with Liz on Monday.

7 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

I know April's comments about last night were brief, but I just found myself not thinking of anything else to say on the topic!

10:53 AM  
Blogger howard said...

I like brief comments. Your April frequently has devastatingly funny throw-away lines in her brief comments.

11:17 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Thanks. :)

1:01 PM  
Blogger howard said...

schmoosie,
I have gotten tired of the smutty secret coded letters also. I might get in the mood to do it again later, but probably not every night. I intentionally picked Monday, Tuesday for Paul's visit, so he would have to spend time with Liz in Mtigwaki and get to know her and her friends better. Good call with Jesse on leading into that.

1:22 PM  
Blogger howard said...

My money is on Michael leaves Portrait. The November letters did not even mention Portrait, after the letters prior to that point harped on him leaving.

As for Liz and the good constable. I think we can do a nice love story, so long as we don't get them engaged. That is the direction I am headed.

3:27 PM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Just no more April and zits!

6:14 PM  
Blogger howard said...

aprilp_katje. Even if Lynn decides do to another week of zits, I am snarked out on facial blemishes.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home