Tuesday, November 22, 2005

OMG. It’s Shannon Again

We had a good time making fun of “Shannon the vengeful” today and I am sad I am going to miss out on “Shannon the lustful” snark. I will read it when I come back. I hope the posters on April’s Real Blog are unmercifully, but humourously brutal to the current storyline. Let’s hope Shannon visits the 5 other deadly sins. Since April and Shannon are bonding over lust, I think we have officially established Shannon as the new best friend. I am disappointed. I was hoping it would be Eva.

I feel safe in letting Becky leave on her trip, the same as I am leaving on my trip. I don’t think Becky will be back this week in the strip. There is a possibility that Becky may reappear for Shannon to defend April against evil Becky. If that happens, I hope it will be late in the week. Got that Lynn?

Jeremy is staying in town. He is fair game for any to torture, maim, etc. Adrianne_p should feel free to pursue the Jeremy / Alexandra Love story with impunity.

Gerald is also staying in town, but I have officially handed him back to qnjones, so if you don’t make any major Gerald deviations, I am sure she would appreciate it.

The good constable is going undercover. I hope I left enough controversy in my wake to provide schmoosie some good posts for Liz angst in his absence, you know the “my last words to him were harsh and now he is in danger and may never know my true feelings” stuff. Schmoosie is usually very good with the character development, so I look forward to seeing what she does with it.

I hope each of you in the States has a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travel. See you when I get back.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howard.
There is a difference between Gerald, Penis Boy Wonder and Justin, The Talking Computer. That's like all the sad little boys in the world that have their computer programed to say, "Thank you for turning me on" in a lusty voice.

I am looking forward to the snark on this!

Adrianne
PS: Have a safe trip. We have snow here!

4:35 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

I don’t think Becky will be back this week in the strip. There is a possibility that Becky may reappear for Shannon to defend April against evil Becky. If that happens, I hope it will be late in the week.

Keep in mind that everything that has run in the strip since Wednesday, November 16 has been in the same "Foob" day. For ARB purposes, everything that has happened since this past Monday (11/21) is part of ARB Monday. So even if Becky does appear between tomorrow and Saturday, chances are it will be something that occurred on that long, long Monday April keeps obsessing about in a most Foobian manner. :)

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOWARD WE MISS YOU!

Adrianne

10:54 AM  
Blogger howard said...

adrianne_p

Thank you. It's good to be missed. Thanksgiving was a little traumatic. My step-mom's mother died Friday morning, just 3 1/2 weeks after her father died. I am back now. The Howard the dog saga will not start up again until qnjones gets back. Jeremy and the good constable have fired off posts.

3:44 PM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

It's good to have you back! I am so sorry to hear about your family's loss.

3:54 PM  
Blogger howard said...

Thanks aprilp_katje.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home