Sunday, August 20, 2006

Back From the Scouts

I and my boy got back from the Boy Scout planning weekend. The campsite was right next to someone’s ranch, because we heard cows from time to time and we went on a hike where we passed a number of fixed bulls (geldings?). I thought of April’s Real Blog for this week, when I heard the cows.

With a speeding theme in For Better or For Worse, Constable Paul Wright was a natural choice to pick up the action, particularly considering his transfer to Toronto will put him right into the detachment that handles traffic violations in the Ontario Provincial Police.

Tomorrow’s strip: It appears April can handle working 2 places at the time and she makes her first appearance at the vet clinic. It will be interesting to see what they do with her here. My guess is that she will put down roots deep enough so that she can come for a more permanent visit next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

Nobody loves me.
Everybody hates me.
Guess I'll eat some worms.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home