Saturday, February 04, 2006

Fighting Blogger All Day Long

Today, I popped off a little Jeremy post to remind aprilp_katje what her character was doing today, and then I dashed off 2 a chess tournament with my boy and then to music lessons with my boy and my girl. Then I got back to the house, checked the computer and it took many, many times before Blogger would let me into April’s Real Blog. The whole time I am trying this, I am writing up a post in response to qnjones’ request that Jeremy come over to help her walk the giant dog. So, I write a Jeremy post, a follow-up Howard post and a Constable Paul Wright post, and finally, Blogger lets me in. In the meantime, qnjones had done her own Becky post on walking the dog, so I had to alter my post to include her Gerald references. qnjones had also done a Liz post that was the complete opposite direction I had posted about the relationship of Paul and Shiimsa. I had to pretty much rewrite my Constable Paul Wright post. I posted them in quick succession and it was time for dinner. After dinner and dealing with the kids, I once again strained to get back into Blogger to see if anyone had done anything after I left, because I left the Jeremy / Howard posts with a lead-in for qnjones. qnjones had not done any posting, so I did a Jeremy post to finish out the story. That was pretty much the day.

Tomorrow’s strip: Well it kind of interferes with what I have going on with the good constable and Liz. However, it does reference a school day, so it could be before or after the good constable’s visit. In any case, it appears that Liz has no substitute teachers for when she gets sick in Mtigwaki.

2 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

Laura,

My input. Aprilp_katje is going to have to snark it for Sunday. However, the source of Liz's cold could be some outdoor "hiking" that occurs due to getting frustrated over Shiimsa and Paul.

Your post had 2 sorries too many. You don't have to apologize for the nature of what we are doing here. I was mainly describing that I had written up 3 posts while I was perpetually trying to get into April's Real Blog.

Your constable story was a lot funnier than the one I had planned. As for riding Freyfaxi, that was very easy to incorporate into my "Freyfaxi chases squirrels" post.

6:04 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

As you've probably seen by now, I set up today's strip as something that happened already, on a recent schoolday, but April doesn't pin down exactly when it happened. :)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home