Friday, January 27, 2006

All Boys

As tonight’s all girl sleepover occurred this evening, I suddenly came to the realization that all my characters were boys, so I was effectively shut out from posting. The only free to post character at the sleepover was Shannon Lake.

Howard worked out his up-and-coming work schedule with Krystle and Sugar. Jeremy encountered members of the yearbook staff.

Tomorrow’s strip: I think the snarkers have taken over the strip. That is the only I can see for this week’s strips which seem to be hell-bent on portraying Elly as an deranged lunatic.

3 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Shannon, c'est vous?

10:57 AM  
Blogger howard said...

C'est moi. C'est moi.
I blush to admit.
'Tis I, I humbly reply.
That man in whom those posts do bloom.
C'est moi. C'est moi. 'Tis I.

2:11 PM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

:)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home