Saturday, March 18, 2006

Imagination

The theme word for the day was "imagination." I worked it into all my characters speeches, sometimes more than once.

The diet contest ended as it should have with no clear winner. I was surprised qnjones did not work her own diet of Weight Watchers into the Becky list of diets. I was all prepared for Howard to do a point-counting snark. But that’s OK, because it wasn’t very funny. Becky and April’s reaction to Atkin’s was very similar to mine when I first tried it. My stomach was pretty upset with me and I got tired of the drink selections very quickly.

The good constable returned back to Otter County after what could be considered a very bad visit to Liz in Mtigwaki, and he will spend a little while there until it is time for another visit, assuming he doesn't reappear in the strip next week. Right! Like that's going to happen.

Jeremy moped about, whining about how he can’t get a girl. aprilp_katje very kindly had a discourse with him on the subject, which was quite nice considering Jeremy’s love life is about as boring a subject as there is.

Tomorrow’s strip: Another in the theme of "April’s wrong, somebody else is right." At least this time April doesn’t have to learn it the hard way. Of course, now I think about it, the real theme is April’s mom is better than all the other moms, and April reaps the clear status benefits of having an umbrella, even upstaging the very pink Becky. Yes, I think I can snark that.

1 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

I am sure it doesn't affect everyone that way, otherwise no one would do it. I find that diets that stray too far from what I like to eat do not do well with me, which is one of the reasons I like Weight Watchers, which encourages you to eat better by virtue of how they assign points to things, but does not restrict the foods.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home