Friday, March 17, 2006

All About Eva Part III

Eva has her first beer. Also, Eva insults people. I am going to have to wrap this one up soon, because there comes a point where you simply cannot make a person more and more visible and still be invisible. However, it has been shockingly easy to incorporate the strip dialogue into this storyline, much to my surprise.

Howard K. His food umbrage continues and so does the start of a diet contest. Who will win? Who will lose? Who will care? I don’t know. All I know for sure is that I will not be declaring the winner, simply describing the contest.

Constable Paul Wright. I decided to temporarily turn the tables on the feline mountie hate. My experience with cats says, if you have food, and really good food, kitties turn into little furry prostitutes willing to sell all their dignity for it. Ergo, fresh-fish-providing Paul becomes Shiimsa and Faustus’ new best friend.

Tomorrow’s strip: And the horrible creature is Connie. I guess that shouldn’t be too surprising. She is kind of scary-looking.

2 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

I have a similar problems with Weight Watchers at home, since my wife and kids don't do it. In those situations, I usually eat all the zero point vegetables available and eat enough of the food with points so my wife's cooking is not insulted. My wife is not into gravy (thank God). I have a weakness for good gravy.

Back in Dallas, I had a lawyer friend who was a secret slob also. Her clothes were immaculate for court, but her apartment was a disaster area. I am slob, but there is not much of a secret to it. The joys of living in Tucson, where nobody dresses up for anything.

1:17 PM  
Blogger howard said...

I keep trying to remember that, but thanks for the encouragement.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home