Friday, March 17, 2006

All About Eva Part IV

Today concluded the magnum opus on Eva turning back visible. I opted to go for the shamp-Oh method, despite the fact I hate to rely on it as a plot resolution, but because the idea of Howard and Jeremy being strapped together to give her the shamp-Oh was very amusing for me. Particularly with Jeremy and his future sis imitating Eva’s moans leading to the climax. Storywise, I dropped the idea that Eva may want to spend more time with her newly refound parents, so she might not hang around the April and her gang for a little while. This effectively allows her to interact with the rest of the characters, whenever aprilp_katje posting as Eva decides to do so.

In the Constable Paul Wright story, we were left with a cliffhanger as to whether or not Lynn would return Faustus the cat to Duncan, or keep him for herself, or let Shiimsa and Faustus go at it, in an effort to persuade Shiimsa to allow Faustus to leave. Paul Wright left Liz thinking about it and giving her some aspirin.

Howard K. continued the dieting contest and I am enjoying his outrage over being spurned by Becky in the kitchen.

Tomorrow’s strip: It pays to be humble. Or it is humiliating to be humble. I am not sure. However, April is eating some big mouthfuls of humble pie WRT Connie Poirier. Hope it isn’t fattening.

3 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

I loved the resolution to Eva's invisibility. My alternate plan was that Jeremy was going to dare Eva to go streaking in the fountain of the Milborough Mall and, with the future sister (love the Kate Winslet lookalike thing) egging her on, she'd do it, and of course return to visibility at the worst possible moment. But I enjoyed yours more. Jeremy strapped to Howard, Jeremy and "Kate" doing O-noises while customers look on, confounded. And then the tape disappearing and memories rewritten as Eva returns? Absolutely brill! :)

(Oh, I think you did your Liz-Lynn transposition in your paragraph speculating about Faustus's return.)

7:12 AM  
Blogger howard said...

(Oh, I think you did your Liz-Lynn transposition in your paragraph speculating about Faustus's return.)

Yes I did it again. Rats. You are quite correct.

Streaking, eh? I didn't think of that possibility. That would have been funny too.

7:45 AM  
Blogger howard said...

qnjones, thank you very much for the Eva story compliment. I really enjoyed writing that one and I am glad it was appreciated.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home