Sunday, December 18, 2005

Working with Marjee

Events today. Howard takes the job as shampoo girl with Marjee Mahaha. This could be an interesting turn of events, since aprilp_katje, who posts as Marjee, will likely be doing a lot more posts as Marjee than she normally does in order to be in on whatever action Howard creates in the hair salon. Plus, there is the element that Marjee and Howard had a one-night stand some time back and Marjee believes in free love. I am looking forward to seeing what aprilp_katje does with these circumstances, particularly since it was her idea that Howard work there in the first place.

The second part is Howard is on his date with Dr. Everett Callahan. qnjones posting as Becky provided dating advice for Howard with respect to his behaviour on the date with Everett. Of course, Howard is going to go all the way on the first date, so it will be interesting to see why it was that Becky gave the advice in the first place. Also, Dr. Callahan as romantic interest was one of the ideas submitted by my fellow ARB posters, when they suggested the good doctor as a romantic interest for Howard, over a month ago. I know. I know. I am slow getting to these ideas. However, I am in no hurry.

Tomorow: The return of grandpa Jim snark.

2 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Marjee also does theatrical makeup! :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger howard said...

stuart,

Sometimes I go back to these things and every once in awhile I find someone has added a bon mot. Sorry for the delay in checking it.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home