Monday, December 12, 2005

Feeding the ARB

I spent the day today, feeding storylines to my fellow April’s Real Blog posters.
For phatsmacky who occasionally posts as Mike, a possible story on interviewing Becky after the prison riot.
For qnjones who posts as Becky, storylines on exposure in the press, a milk commercial for Québec, the interview by Mike.
For aprilp_katje who posts as April, storyline involving Elly’s motivation for not vacuuming, Howard’s vacuuming for her mom, and her father’s obsession with toolkits and gift-matching.
For adrianne_p who posts as Alexandra Love, a suggested hockey game and study session.
Tomorrow’s strip: OK. We may have found a story topic that is in fact, duller than zits. That is vacuuming. Congratulations Lynn. After we finish with vacuuming, I predict a week of April watching moss grow.

4 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

After we finish with vacuuming, I predict a week of April watching moss grow.

Or that perennial classic, watching paint dry.

5:45 AM  
Blogger howard said...

Sshh! Lynn may read that and think it is a good idea. I would much rather it be moss. Moss, Lynn! Moss!

10:51 AM  
Blogger howard said...

How about the school hockey game with a drug-crazed Gerald? Is that a good enough idea? You can mine whatever ideas you have about what is considered to be excessive hockey behaviour.

12:18 PM  
Blogger howard said...

Adrianne,

I owe my NHL knowledge to the internet where scores are instantaneously available. Thanks for permission for the sleepover. I will set it up.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home