Monday, December 05, 2005

This Time the Blogger Stopped the Snark

I don’t have a lot to say this time around. In one of the panels on today’s strip, April suddenly developed Becky’s jawline, nose and a couple of freckles, which were intended to be new pimples. I had Becky waking up from a dream with the reverse of April’s appearance, having adopted those same characteristics of April’s and quoting from the strip. The idea was that Becky and April would be passing physical characteristics back and forth. Nobody got it. Ka-Thump on the back of the head for that snark. It’s too bad. I was getting ready to run with an April and Becky’ bodies / personalities are slowly switching places story.

The rest of the day was spent having Jeremy alternatively being tortured by Shannon Lake or by Alexandra Love. Months ago, when Becky and Jeremy broke up and Becky was (almost) placed into in-school suspension, I established the in-school suspension supervisor, Ms. Conasse, that I was delighted to have return today, since I was unable to write a series of Becky in in-school suspension stuff back then. After completing that snark, I was ready to launch into Jeremy / Alexandra reconciliation, when the Blogger stopped working. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

Kudos on this Blog to the excellent qnjones, who deserves much love this time for really fleshing out what was really from me just a series of outlines for possible persons for Howard the dog to kiss. She really went all out on her Deanna snark in particular.

Tomorrow’s strip: Lynn, have mercy on me. Zits again. I am going to have to look hard at this strip to find something snarkable, that is not zits. I have taken an anti-zit pledge for all future snark.

2 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

I didn't get to read qn's excellent post until this morning--must stop by the love thread right after this post goes up!

How about we all just ignore today's strip entirely? Don't look for anything to snark in it, just bypass it. You will see I have found a way to do so myself. I say we focus on our own storylines until this nightmare passes.

I totally missed the body-swapping setup. Sorry!

6:18 AM  
Blogger howard said...

aprilp_katje,

No apologies are necessary. Sometimes it's fun to throw things out and see if anyone gets them, without having to do a massive Meta coordination, like when I threw out lirpA and you figured it out immediately.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home