Saturday, November 05, 2005

Toronto Little Dinner Theatre

Just before 5 pm, schmoosie as Liz posted the part about April being pregnant, and I was suddenly rushing to get a post in that April had already been picked up by Jeremy’s mom. After that, I took the lead with Jeremy posting the plot on seeing the play. I planned to keep everything per the actual real time, but family matters interrupted and I had to leave to come back and do clean up. This little outing turned out nicely. The posting all around was fantastically funny and I got to do my Shakespeare/Mike jokes.

On Saturday, Constable Paul Wright is going to walk Liz home. I still do not know if this is the conclusion of the day, or if next week, the walk home will be portrayed. I will hold out until I know the day is done, and then the good constable will start posting. In the Saturday strip, we have the first indication that the weekday colourists are not wrong, as Paul uses an Ojibway word for grandfather.

Coming up:
Saturday:
Becky and Howard host Anne and Steve Nichols and Krystle McGuire at Krystle’s Kakes and Pies. Will Steve come out in one piece? A note to qnjones. This is scheduled to begin at 2 pm Eastern, and there is a good chance that I will not be able to get to the computer at this time. I just found out my boy is in a chess tournament. So take the lead, and I will do the clean up on whatever situation you put Howard into.
Sunday: Howard and April go to the prom, I mean Becky’s house for a party. Will Jeremy Duncan and the Zits crowd show up? Who knows?

3 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Gerald might get himself disinvited from tomorrow's festivities. ;)

3:30 PM  
Blogger howard said...

Oh, let's hope not. The interaction of Howard dressed in a morning suit and April in a pink lacy gown in a party with pregnancy-obsessed Gerald, could send the poor guy over the edge.

3:46 PM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Ah, but now Jeremy's got April extra worried about what Gerald will do at school. . . .

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home