Saturday, November 05, 2005

Pastry Testers Gone Wild

I was really busy on the domestic front today and the always beneficent qnjones, kindly took the lead on the Howard and Becky participate in a pastry taste-testing exercise. qnjones broke her post up into 2 parts and no doubt, was expecting me as Howard to post inbetween the 2. That had been my intent and I was on the verge of doing just that, when the 2nd part showed up and I had to start doing revisions to the stuff that I was writing. The joys of posting on the ARB. The subject was little difficult to make light of this time, because in this story Anne Nichols is actually trying to kill her husband in revenge for his infidelities. I could see in her second post, qnjones was trying to take Anne Nichols back off that stance and probably had come to the same conclusion that I had about the subject matter.

There were several delightful holes that qnjones left me in her 2 posts for me to fill, like we are posting this to April, but the story involves her mother and father, so where is April while this is going on? I left a little spot for aprilp_katje to expound upon, should she care to do so.

Coming up:

Sunday: Howard and April and their big "date." Then off to Becky’s house for a party. Weekends are difficult for me to take the lead until my kids are in bed. I will try to start this one off, but you other ARB posters may have to continue on temporarily without me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

I was almost ready to make myself a big worm sandwich before I saw Howard's post this morning. ;)

9:08 AM  
Blogger howard said...

Worms are good for you and full of protein. Just ask Elly Patterson about her tape worm.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home