Sunday, October 23, 2005

Brenda Starr Party

It was interesting to have all those obscure characters in the room for snarking. It was harrowing to have so many of them. I kept on saying, now what would this character say to this other character? And then I would say, now can I make it funny? With these many characters, it was hit or miss, probably more miss than hit.

The stuff about Lovey not knowing where her home was, came from a reply reported on the FOOBiverse Journal from Stephanie van Doleweerd, FBorFW website designer to our own aprilp_katje about the location of Mike and Dee and Lovey’s home in Toronto. The FOOBiverse Journal snarkers chewed it up and spit it out and I took the leftover into my Lovey snark. Thank you FOOBiverse Journal. And of course, thank you Stephanie.

4 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

My dream is that we can entice Stephanie V. to post as the Stephanie who does web design for Elly. And post some glorious Elly snark. Now, I know that's very unlikely, but hey, maybe on her very last day of work in 2007, when there's nothing whatsoever to lose, Steph the web designer will post on ARB. A girl can dream.

I think you did a wonderful job with the pary, BTW. :)

6:27 AM  
Blogger howard said...

Join us Stephanie. You know you want to.

Also aprilp_katje. Thank you for the party compliments.

4:55 PM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

We accept her, one of us! We accept her, one of us! :)

5:53 PM  
Blogger howard said...

Gooble-gobble, gooble-gobble.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home