Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Fall of Elizabeth Part 2

Today on For Better or For Worse, Elizabeth tries a family meeting to get mom and dad on her side. With Constable Paul Wright, I attempted to compare the situation with an Ojibway Sharing Circle, which I remembered doing months ago when schmoosie was doing Liz. It’s scary to think I have been doing this long enough where I don’t have to look up the Ojibway references except to confirm my own memory. I had Michael Patterson compliment April on getting the better of Liz, and then he went on a tangent on how his wife doesn’t have any friends. Jeremy Jones talked about a party he went to and basically spent the party trying to give lead-in lines or plotlines to the rest of the ARB cast.

Tomorrow’s strip: Toolkits! Nuff said!

1 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

Nobody loves me.
Everybody hates me.
Guess I'll eat some worms.
Big ones, juicy one,
Worms with lots of guts.
When I eat them,
Where's the head and where's the butt?

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home