Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Return of Ned

Ned Tanner returned to the strip, and since he has not appeared in the strip in over 2 years, we are guaranteed that he will have to be explained next week. This could in turn lead to contacting Agnes Dingle and the long missing Weed and Carleen, as they push through their final appearances in the strip.

I didn’t get to post much today. My children had a kid’s choir practice this morning, followed by my daughter’s birthday party (she’s 9) and then I did a performance as a member of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra Chorus doing Handel’s Messiah. Tomorrow is church, another performance of Handel’s Messiah, followed by a Bible Study at the church, so I anticipate another low posting day for me. Fortunately for me, tomorrow’s strip does not involve any of the characters whom I typically post, although Michael Patterson could say something about it.

Today I had Michael Patterson declare the return of his socks and Ned Tanner in one day to be the greatest day of his life. The fun part was listing the days he would mark as being his prior greatest days.

Tomorrow’s strip answers the question about why you don’t go to play in the snow unless you see it accumulate. You would think someone raised in Milborough and Burlington would know this, but Deanna led a very sheltered life, so maybe that’s the reason.

2 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Aw, happy birthday, Howtheduck's daughter! :)

5:34 AM  
Blogger howard said...

I will pass on your birthday wishes to her. Today is her actual birthday, even though the party was yesterday.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home