Thursday, December 07, 2006

Paul Gets His Transfer / April Gets Hit in the Head

In today's For Better or For Worse Lynn Johnston had Liz convey a lot of plot information in an overheard conversation. The information conveyed appears to be:

1. Constable Paul Wright's transfer will occur in January.
2. Constable Paul Wright will get to visit Liz in Milborough at Christmas, which is before New Years Eve.

Lynn plot setups are so clunky, you can tell something will happen with Paul and Liz relative to Christmas, New Years Eve, and then again in January.

In April's Real Blog, I had Michael Patterson comment on the violence of the scene, an idea with which Jeremy continued. I had the good constable talk about his traveling preparations for his move. And then, inspired by qnjones' masterful Candace Halloran trial testimony post from yesterday, I launched into a Howard Bunt post talking from the perspective of Tina, the girl who along with Liz beat up Eric Chamberlain so long ago.

Tomorrw's strip: Liz and April suddenly get younger.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howard, I loved your Tina testimony. Truly the only bright spot in an otherwise horrendous day.

A trip to the ER and a service interruption from our ISP kept me away today. I'm actually having a fairly serious medical problem, so I may not be around the next few days. Right now, though, all I have is time to sit around and wait to see if it gets better or worse.

I am, however, not feeling at all creative. I think it's the fever. So I probably won't post much at ARB.

Sorry I'm rambling.

12:45 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Sorry to hear about the medical problem, QN! I hope you'll be on the mend soon. . . .

I agree about the Tina testimony. It was genius, Howtheduck! :)

3:49 AM  
Blogger howard said...

Thanks for the compliments about the Tina testimony.

qnjones,

I am sorry to hear your medical problems are continuing. I hope the answer is it gets better and not worse. I will be thinking of you.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home