Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Cost of Ned

Today on For Better or For Worse, Michael explains what is the big deal about Ned Tanner and the plumber brings the bill. So, I had Michael on April's Real Blog explain how Lovey was similar to Ned Tanner (and there really were a lot of similarities). Constable Paul Wright complained about the cost of being Elizabeth’s boyfriend. Zeremy / Jeremy Jones told another Zapata Henderson story with similarities to the text of today’s strip.

Meanwhile, in my real life, the Red Cross came by work today to take blood. I have what are called “smart veins” or “rolling veins”, so that when I give blood, if the blood-taking person misses the vein, my veins don’t give them a second chance. The same could not be said of me. After jabbing around for a vein in my left arm, I offered my right and success was achieved there, although it took awhile.

Tomorrow’s strip: Hearing daddy’s lecture about toilets makes little Meredith think about her hot dog. Huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

I think she's squicked. She's never really thought about what happens to the hotdog after she eats it. Stupid Michael, he should have just said, "Only pee and poo go into the potty. Nothing else." Why get fancy about "eaten first"? Idiot.

4:09 AM  
Blogger howard said...

Mike just can't turn off the fancy talk, if his monthly letters are any indication. Of course the real question is: Was this supposed to be funny?

6:09 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Probably. The Lynnions just generally seem to believe poop = funny. Unfortunately.

3:24 PM  
Blogger howard said...

My 9 and 11 year old think poop jokes are hysterical. I think Lynn is trying to reach a younger audience.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home