Friday, April 21, 2006

John Buys a Car Part V

A late entry today. The Mrs. had the computer pretty much locked down all last night, since she is going to LA to visit her brother and she had many things she wanted to do. All I did yesterday was to key off the strip line about selling relationships.

Tomorrow's strip: Anthony is back, as predicted. He seems in a pretty good mood. I wonder why? Could it possibly be that he separated and heading for divorce? I suppose that would make him cheerful, considering he was pretty much miserable for every single moment of his marriage and courtship.

2 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Gah! I "H8, h8, h8" Anthony! (But maybe eeknight will post at ARB again!)

10:55 AM  
Blogger howard said...

I would love it if he did. His Anthony posts were very funny. But more in particular, an interesting storyline might inspire people. We have been faithfully snarking these dull, lifeless things. Honestly, I was glad to see Anthony, because reading about Gordon selling a car was like watching someone sell a car in its dullness.

I have noticed on the Foobiverse's Journal, if the strip is uninteresting, then the number of posts drops like a stone. It has been a long time since it has pushed over 100 posts, when it used to regularly do so. Likewise, I think participation in ARB would increase if Lynn gave us something to work with. Today, I am making gay coffee jokes. Back when Howard first appeared, it was much more interesting conspiracy theories.

Personally, as much as I dislike Anthony, I hope Anthony takes it up a notch.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home