Monday, January 23, 2006

Lonely Day in April’s Real Blog

It was just aprilp_katje and me in April’s Real Blog today. I no likey (the situation, not aprilp_katje). aprilp_katje’s characters do not have that much relationship to mine. Jeremy Jones and April talk, but are not mentioned as having any classes together or doing anything together in the strip. They usually have peripheral conversations or adventures having to do with other characters. Constable Paul Wright has nothing to do with her. That oddly enough left Howard and aprilp_katje’s Marjee Mahaha to carry the day, which she did quite admirably with some terrifically funny posts dealing with her relationship to Dr. Everett Callahan. It was weird to see more posts from Marjee Mahaha than from April on April's Real Blog. Hopefully it will pick up tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Well, better just you and me than just me--days like that are really lonely! I agree the Marjee-April ratio was odd yesterday! And I hope more characters show up today. :)

3:07 AM  
Blogger howard said...

I'll make sure of that.

10:19 AM  
Blogger howard said...

All righty.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home