Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pillow Fight

The theme for the day in For Better or For Worse was pillow fighting. By the time I rolled my sunburned body out of bed, I saw aprilp_katje had already launched into 3 posts to herself by different characters. I followed with my usual set of 5, trying to continue on the theme of pillow fighting. However, my feeble posts were no match for qnjones’ who topped me with Gerald’s mother breaking bones when she was hit by a pillow and Krystle McGuire popping breast implants, when she was hit by a pillow. I leveraged off of Krystle’s situation into a general breast conversation between Howard, Becky and Marjee Mahaha. That was about all I had for the day.

Tomorrow’s strip: I saw this one coming a mile away. Liz has a job dropped in her lap. I notice that the idea originally presented in Liz's Letter, May 2006:

and through one of my profs at university, I have a lead on a job in Markham.

Has been abandoned for Glenallen Public School, which, as near as I can tell, is a made-up school system. I think this is a smart idea on Lynn’s part, because when she went to Mississauga with Liz, one of the easiest things to snark about it was that there was no summer school for the elementary ages in the Peel District School Board, the school system for Mississauga. By using a made up school, instead of Markham, Lynn avoids having to deal with issues like how schools actually work and other pesky details like that. Of course, the_berserker and/or susannamoodie should feel free to let me know if there is actually a Glenallen Public School.

1 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

Nobody loves me.
Everybody hates me.
Guess I'll eat some worms.

These worms are not as tasty, when you eat them 3 times in one month. That's the most worms in one month, I have eaten the whole year of doing this blog.

Hum! I am going to have to rethink doing this. Maybe the need for this blog has passed.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home