Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's My Party And You Can Cry If You Want To

The day started off with what has become one of my favorite gags, which is to leave a very suggestive post before I go to bed, and then see what my fellow April’s Real Bloggers do with it before I wake up. On 4 occasions I had Howard drugged unconscious, once had him half-dressed in Becky’s bed, and then yesterday had him mention the words feather and lesbian in the same sentence. The classic instance was when I linked Gerald and Becky together, with Becky waking up wearing a man’s shirt. Ah good times. qnjones posting as Becky responded just I hoped she would to the feather comment. It was great.

The rest of the day was spent setting up the Howard Getting-Out-Of-Jail party, in which virtually all of the April’s Real Blogger characters were invited to participate, including schmoosie as Liz, although obliquely. mst3k4evr stopped posting as Kortney (I am still in mourning over that), but also as Jeremy Jones, so I was able to temporarily post for Jeremy to gain his participation. After writing all this correct grammar stuff as Howard, the blog speak was a little difficult. I still have hopes that aprilp_katje, the_berserker, and greytail088 will post their perspective as their characters Kimmi LaSalle, Marjee Mahaha, Duncan Anderson and Vicki Simone. Maybe tomorrow. We need something to alleviate the extreme boredom of the current anthropological survey of Mtigwaki going on in the For Better or For Worse strip.

3 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

I may need some anti-psychotic medication to reintegrate my personalities this morning, but all of my characters have now checked in. :)

5:24 AM  
Blogger howard said...

Wow. They sure did. That was great. I particularly liked the Marjee Mahaha story.

6:12 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Oh, good--I worried as I wrote it that it was too dull. :)

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home