Sunday, September 11, 2005

Becky's Pool Party

In the morning I was contemplating whether or not Rhetta would horn in on Becky's Pool Party, since qnjones as Becky had specifically posted that she did not want Rhetta there. So, I posted as Rhetta asking permission to come and posted as Howard saying he was confused about Rhetta's permission to come. If Becky or April or anyone else for that matter had posted before the 11 am hour to not bring Rhetta, then she would have not been there. However, and fortunately, that was not the case.

I showed none of the patience my fellow posters did when I got delayed getting back to the computer to post the Garage Opera. The idea of the party ending up at the hospital got me so tickled, I had to go with that idea, leaving enough empty spaces for my fellow snarkers to fill in the details. I am very pleased with the results. qnjones as Becky and Gerald and aprilp_katje as April left me in stitches and I am still giggling about the events. Howard however, once he comes out of his drugged stupor, will be mortified.

Next: Howard meets Rhetta's Parents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home