Sunday, September 04, 2005

H&K in Sin City

My Kortney dialogue partner mst3k4evr, had posted that Kortney wanted to go to Las Vegas. I was initially at a loss at how to accomplish this until eeknight as Anthony practically hand-delivered and gift-wrapped the solution with an extremely funny story about a fire burning down the gentlemen’s club, “The Gig” and there being a mysteriously missing safe. A stack of ready cash from the safe obtained by Kortney and Howard was the answer to all my problems. Thanks, eeknight.

The second problem is how to snark on the For Better or Worse strip when you have moved your character out of Milborough, the main place for snarking. It is not easy, and I admit to having done a particularly poor job at it, having to resort to cheap sex jokes and Canadian / US prejudices for humor. Maybe tomorrow will be better. In the meantime, I am running through my memory about the Las Vegas scenery, and leaving openings for mst3k4evr to do Kortney snark.

The third problem is the Howard / Kortney love story. I have no idea how mst3k4evr feels about doing mushy romance stuff. The fun part about doing April’s Real Blog is that you don’t know what the other people are going to post until they post it. Howard today opened up the possibility that he is actually bisexual instead of gay. Romance may be in the air. Who knows what the next day will bring?

4 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Aw, don't sell yourself short. I think the Vegas sequence is a scream! :)

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not exactly an expert in the musy romance department, but I can try my best. :)

Your Howard writings are so good that I can jusy follow your lead by reading about what Howard and Kortney did and posting my side of the story. And of course, the new stuff that I say can be incorporated in what you say.

This is so much fun. It gets my creative juices flowing, which doesn't happen too much anymore.

6:55 AM  
Blogger howard said...

aprilp_katje - Thanks for the compliment. I am glad you are enjoying it.

mst3k4evr - I will be glad to take the lead on the storyline. However, if the creative juices start flowing into a Howard / Kortney storyline of your own, then go for it.

1:04 PM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Because friends don't let friends take lessons from Gerald. ;)

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home