Sunday, September 04, 2005

H&K in Sin City Part Deux

On the April’s Real Blog, Howard and Kortney are in their second day of their trip to Las Vegas.

This Vegas thing is killing me. Today was more sex jokes and Canadian / US humor. I got to throw in a running joke about how Kortney is continually mistaken for first Paris Hilton and then Lindsay Lohan. This was a little subtle (at least I think it was subtle) jab at the way the Hollywood starlets all try to make themselves look like each other, with their hair color being one of the few distinguishing traits. I was amused with myself, even if nobody else was.

My dialogue partner for Kortney, mst3k4evr, did throw in a nice suggestive comment about having “fun” with Howie, so I went with the innocent Howie suggesting a full body massage for “fun.” Later on the day, I had Kortney get upset with Howie for wearing a dress, and make a comment which could be inferred that Kortney had in fact had “fun” and not just a massage. No one picked up on that one. It’s Labor Day weekend in the U.S., so not a lot of April’s Real Blog activity.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I love you tomorrow. Because it is Labor Day.

4 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

I picked up on the "fun," but April might not have. :)

7:40 AM  
Blogger howard said...

That makes sense. I should never doubt the continuity goddess.

9:28 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

It's okay to doubt me a little--it keeps me on my toes. ;)

9:51 AM  
Blogger howard said...

Ah yes, those modest and dainty feet of yours. We must keep them well-exercised.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home