Sunday, April 08, 2007

Meet George Stibbs

It was a long Easter today. My in-laws were in town to visit with us, and they left not too long ago. So, I did no more April’s Real Blog posting after the initial Michael post. There ended up not being any additional posts, so I suppose everyone else was similarly busy.

Tomorrow’s strip: Meet George Stibbs. We can tell he is familiar enough with John’s routine, so he knows when John is taking time off work. Considering John only works 3 days a week, this is a significant detail. It means George must see John practically every day, to know which days he works and doesn’t work. We also know George is the kind of friendly fellow who will offer a man, trying to find something to do other than what he took off work to do, a cup of coffee and perhaps even let the man take his dogs into his house. George is observant, and George is friendly, and George doesn’t mind a little dog dirt. Already I like him better than the other characters in For Better or For Worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

Nobody loves me.
Everybody hates me.
Guess I'll eat some worms.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home