Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Liz Arrives. Terror Ensues

In today’s April’s Real Blog, aprilp_katje went so Meta, that she talked about being sick from what was going to happen, I think on the presumption we would know what she is talking about. But then I thought to myself, my characters wouldn’t know what she is talking about. So, I had my characters give alternate selections about what “inspecting” meant. I think it turned out well.

Tomorrow strip: Liz goes from happy to hateful in 3 panels, and I reintroduce Constable Paul Wright to the scene in April’s Real Blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Sorry about the meta, but I just couldn't say it. ::sob::

3:59 AM  
Blogger howard said...

No need to apologize. As I said, it gave me something to do with my characters.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home