Monday, May 15, 2006

Eva Sacrificed For Horse Joke

We are apparently beginning a story arc where Eva is going to compare boys to cowboys, which I sincerely hope will stop after Tuesday, but I fear will continue for the whole week. The natural choice was to apply the horse metaphor to other situations to see how far it could be taken. In the meantime, the good constable struggled to have anything to say about today’s strip. Jeremy had an easier time with the car part of it. Mike Patterson and Howard went on their own separate tangents with aprilp_katje’s mention about not having control over what she writes.

the_berserker is in the middle of her long plotline involving Duncan and his legal issues that date back to holiday travel arrangements for Barbados. the_berserker is a master at these stories that go for extraordinary periods of time. I am far too impatient to be able to do that kind of stuff. the_berserker dropped a post mentioning the possibility of a breakup with susannamoodie’s Zandra Larson in favour of Eva, and I went with that, but left the window open for the obvious reconciliation, which susannamoodie went for. I don’t know where things are going to go this week wrt Eva and Duncan and the band. They have yet to introduce the keyboardist, or the new name of the band or the possibility of participating in a battle of the bands. That may all be coming, but so far, we are 2 strips into what appears to be what I can only call “nonsense strips,” more appropriate for some other comic strip.

3 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

Nobody loves me.
Everybody hates me.
Guess I'll eat some worms.

11:01 PM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

D'oh! I thought I posted. Put the worms away! :)

4:52 AM  
Blogger howard said...

Worms are packed with nutritional value and should be sampled from time to time to keep one's humility.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home