Friday, April 07, 2006

Shannon returns Part I

Today I went on a tangent of actually believing Shannon had an apartment. I am feeling pretty stupid. I guess I should have been more suspicious of that. So, I have some retconning to do tomorrow on Shannon’s made up apartment. That and the fact that Shannon appears to be worried about her sanity in tomorrow’s strip.

The good constable will be headed to Mtigwaki tomorrow for the excitement of Shiimsa and Prozac. Jeremy will probably go on a date somewhere.

Howard gave a cooking lesson to April in which I attempted to snark all the food-related Foob stuff I could find, which required going through all the Shannon strips from last year. The reference to a crock pot came from the monthly letters in which April complained about having to do the vegetables for some stew. I was surprised at how many times cookies and soup were mentioned in the monthly letters.

Me personally, it is the Spring Festival at my boy’s school, so I will gone most of the day dealing with that.

5 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

They don't let minors of normal intelligence move out into their own apartments, so you better believe they don't let minors with special needs do it--even as part of a TIL program.

That was my thought too, until I made the mistake of researching it on the internet. As always, I was able to find some mention of cases where it was permitted. Then my thought was, "Well if this person could do it, then maybe Shannon could." How could I have been so blind?

As for Paul and Prozac, I predict it will different from anything Paul has experienced from Shiimsa heretofore, otherwise it would be no fun. Of course, I have absolutely no experience with the drug and its effect on cats, so it will be a research project.

11:28 PM  
Blogger howard said...

That's the bad thing about researching on the internet. You can find what you're looking for a lot of times, but you don't find what you should be looking for.

1:10 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

You can always play up Shannon's "wicked" sense of humor and Jeremy feeling very foolish about his gullibility. :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger howard said...

aprilp_katje,

Playing up Jeremy's gullibility was exactly the direction I was thinking too. Thanks for making it so easy with your Shannon post.

7:56 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

YW--And now we have another avenue to snark: Shannon the mathematical prodigy-jokester. ;)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home