Sunday, April 02, 2006

We Snark No Strip Before It's Time

Fellow April's Real Bloggers. I got done with the chess tournament. My boy did not qualify for the state chess competition, which he was sad about, but not too bad. When we got home, we pickedup the Mrs. and the girl and went to see Ice Age 2: The Meltdown. It made for a late arrival on the post. It was an odd situation to be in, because in order to snark April's Birthday Party properly, you have to know the strip coming on Sunday. Fortunately for me, by the time I got the kids to bed, the next day's strip was posted up. I tried to incorporate it and the comments from the other posters into my Jeremy post.

Tomorrow's strip: It will be tricky to find other thing to snark on an already-snarked trip.

3 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

It sounds like fascinating reading. A lot of times when I read history, particularly during difficult times in history, I know how easy I have it.

Good luck with the speech. My wife's 1st cousin's son has bipolar disorder and is currently at the University of Tennessee seeking a degree and having a difficult time of it, which is my limited experience with bipolar disorder. I will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

We saw quite a few high schoolers when we went to the movies last night and it was as you say. The high school couples were usually by themselves, whereas the groups of teenagers were not coupled off.

I am certain the_berserker was cringing when she saw this strip today, where it is pretty evident Duncan and Eva are paired off.

9:54 AM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Howard, today's strip fits right in with what we were saying recently about retreads in FBoFW. In this case, April's having nearly the identical celebration she had for last year's birthday, only it's in the strip rather than the letters, Eva has replaced Becky, and there's this mysterious extra couple added on. Movie and pizza. Apes, you're in a rut!

7:04 PM  
Blogger howard said...

It would be a hoot if the mysterious couple were named Vicki and Gordie. However, my suspicion is that they will end up like the women whom Elly told John did laundry (nondescript friends never to be seen again).

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home