Friday, April 07, 2006

Becky Returns

Today in FBoFW, Becky returns to give April a CD and tell her what’s going on in her life. Becky is remarkably friendly to April, despite the fact that April is nearly completely unresponsive except for “Hi, Becky.” I forgot to snark this but, Becky greets April with an exclamation point, and April responds with a period. I honestly don’t know why Becky keeps trying to be friends with April, when she has friends willing to do schoolwork for her.

Constable Paul Wright took the opportunity to snark through Liz, Ojibway attendance problems, Liz’s growing dissatisfaction with Mtigwaki and Paul, in general, which was evident in the monthly letters. The more I think about the possibility of Liz moving back to southern Ontario, the more I think Paul Wright might not be the final guy with Liz.

Jeremy Jones was excited to be mentioned in the strip again, which I suppose if it goes like it did last fall, means there is a later April-in-school strip coming in which she encounters Jeremy and Becky again, and we have to be reminded that there is a Jeremy. I am looking forward to my character’s reappearance.

I had Jeremy play off of susannamoodie’s Zandra Larson post involving Jeremy’s girlfriend Dirne. That was fun. I did a post as Dirne today so I could do a comparison contrast between Jeremy and Dirne in which they were at lunch together, but maintaining conversations with other people. The dual post with Zandra and Jeremy felt the same way, or at least that is the way I was trying to have it go.

Tomorrow’s strip: As predicted, Shannon appears and starts talking about something going on her life as April barely responds. With the advent of Eva, Shannon appears to be less likely to become April’s new best friend. However, considering in the strip, Eva has immediately fallen for Duncan, she may be too busy with him to be April’s best friend. All I really know for sure is I can’t trust the monthly letters to keep these things straight any more.

1 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

Feel free to add the middle-aged types. I will be busy with a kid festival at my boy's school almost all Saturday, but I have no problem doing follow-up when I get back.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home