Saturday, February 18, 2006

If You Snark in a Forest, Does it Still Get a Laugh?

Today was one of those days that reminded me how far April's Real Blog has come. I read back over the beginning of it, when it was just people assuming identities and making comments on what aprilp_katje had in her Blog entry, based on those identities. It was not uncommon for there to be no comments at all. Now we have all these involved storylines that are pushed by a very few people.

Today qnjones posting as Becky, did the very funny Tantric Celibacy storyline. She requested Howard and Marjee add in their own stuff. I tried researching it and found most of the same things qnjones did. After awhile of not finding anything new to add to what qnjones had done, I got tired of looking. The things I could snark, like the exercise where the man and woman have to hold each other and concentrate on the sensation of it for hours at a time, or the exercise that required the 2 Tantric Celibacy partners to a make a lifetime commitment to each other in order to be able to properly experience Tantric Celibacy, would not work with what qnjones had already posted. So, I gave up on snarking it. Sorry, qnjones.

As for the strip itself, I was not inspired to snark it too much. So, I did a few dialogues and called it a night.

2 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

I didn't really know what to add other than Marjee was so looking forward to having some sex! ;)

In the early days of ARB, I remember being excited when I got any comments at all, since I didn't know what to expect. . . .

6:22 AM  
Blogger howard said...

qnjones,

Thank you for the kind words about the dialogues. I also enjoyed your Shiimsa - Liz dialogue.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home