Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Full Curcle

Now we come full circle in For Better or For Worse. This whole sequence started with April talking to Elizabeth who was looking at apartment ads in a newspaper and now it is back to April and Liz talking about apartments again. Actually, if Lynn wants to truly go full circle, then in Wednesday’s strip, April and Liz will talk about April’s insecurities over Gerald with the loose lips, which is where April was headed conversationally before the apartment hunting-interruption. I would be impressed if that’s where it goes, but my expectations are very low.

It is interesting that given a choice between mom and dad, Mike and Deanna and the kids, April’s choice is to move in with Liz. I have to admit that would be my choice also. I wouldn’t want the live-in babysitter job and I wouldn’t want to live near Elly and her constant screaming.

4 Comments:

Blogger April Patterson said...

Hey, Howtheduck--hope you're okay (and just busy)!

3:22 PM  
Blogger howard said...

Huh? Late night tonight from doing a Boy Scout Court of Honour, but not really that much later than usual.

10:29 PM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Ah, usually your characters pop in during the day. Just worried a bit, but I'm glad there's no problem. :)

3:30 AM  
Blogger howard said...

It all depends on how busy things are at work, and whether or not I can think of anything funny to write. Usually if I am going to miss whole day, I put a little note in this Blog's entry.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home