Friday, December 15, 2006

Iris the Lech

In today’s For Better or For Worse, I believe the idea that Lynn was trying to get across is that we are supposed to feel sorry for Iris. In fact, in the FOOBiverse’s Journal, the posters expressed some sympathy for Iris and some anger at Elly and company for not helping her out. Naturally, I had Michael Patterson and Constable Paul Wright snark for the other side. In other words, Jim is walking with a walker and he is able to dress himself, judging from the first panel, so how is he different from what he was before his stroke? He can’t talk.

The Howard Bunt trial I had been putting off posting anymore episodes of, because I couldn’t think of enough defence witnesses to fill out another week. I hope that Elizabeth and Anthony will go to hear the verdict next week, so we can finish this thing off and get Howard in prison before Christmas and the arrival of Constable Paul Wright. 2 month is pretty long for a trial where the accused grabbed the lady’s shirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

Nobody loves me,
Everybody hates me,
Guess I'll eat some worms.

10:54 PM  
Blogger April Patterson said...

Please don't eat worms. Even when I don't get a chance to post, I still loves ya!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home